atarashii keitai denwa ga hoshii desu.

hai,
tetome hoshii desu.
demo, okane ga arimasen.
before dat, sumimasen...
sorry to everyone who tried to call me. they act did call me successfully,
but will nver hear my voice.heh,
it was my fault?
for not having new phone?
yeah,
maybe.
but i'd like to wait dis 5 years old phone died completely.
now, it has 80 percent defects n insane.
really.
sometimes, it silent for 24 hours.
d bad thing is everytime der's a calling, i just able to reject.coz i noe if i pick it up, he/ she who've waited my sweet voice would hear nothing. n frustrated. heh, they might say oh, i miss to hear u , linda! hoho..
wat it able to do now is juz giving messaging service.
oh, it's enuf for me. i pon bkan kaki gayut. but trouble comes when my dad or mom, hehehe...
 is really trying to reach me. sulit disitu. pity. n bad, coz it may cause worriness to them. hmmm, then, abis kne bebel sbb x beli phone baru.
i will not buy any new as long as i didn't hv enuf money to buy my dream phone.
its been 5 years i used dis phone n waited to hv new n more sophisticated one. could u imagine how i feel?
x ke mcm i plg sbar dlam dunia ni skrg? yup, i plg sbar. jgn hrap la peers nk pkai cikai camni kan.

and let me go through all dis suffering waiting for d new one, in other words, waiting is sacrifice, for now.
wat a surprise is i tgh kmpul duit. srious n honestly, i nver done dis bfore. my expertise is asking for money more n more..plus hbis beras je taw. so, dis is anor sacrifice; simpan few cents a day. tipulah, xda la sen, ringgit lah. kalo x, bile nk kaya.

so, juz text me, nvr try to call. i noe u miss my voice. auw!


~notakidalinda~

No comments: