probably will be d last post.

i got no mood, no idea to write anything here..
all excitement gets fastened dispensable to be a blogger. but anyways, i got few new inordinary feelings to write and report something new in dis site. no more bored pale essay which always bout my days, feeling, anger, but will appeared more shiny words dat will catch readers' eyes, to read, follow, and be part of my life through here; hopefully.

but, not in recent times. i might be strongly faithful to my own website someday.
so, just wait, if u want.

anyways, i still waiting for something which i'd share wif others n also my frens but dat something still hasn't come; in other words no rezeki for me to straight forward
wif my words and be honest on wat i'm doing so far. i always prayed for dat day will come. insyaallah. definitely no one who read dis would understand on wat i'm keep on keeping hidden something but at d same time still release few hints for all. guys, please keep waiting; if u do. i noe i'd never telling something straightforwardly; again, due to my own reasons;i.e, secret. yes, let d whole words of mine and intention be shrouded in secrecy. dat's it.

lastly, let me end wif more vagueness.
i leave u all wif my favourite songs' lyrics definitely by my favourite, taylor swift.

" come on, i thought i had u figured out. for long time i've been haunted by u. so, please, dont be in love wif someone else, please dont have somebody waiting on you."

2 comments:

eezy said...

wo apa rasia2 neh..nak kawen ckp je la..gila bombastik plastik punya english..keh3 ;p

indamood said...

kawen tu sume cte basi r...
org yg wat dosa je nak kwen rahsia2nih...xda kje aih nk kwen rhsia..ingt ak artis ka